About Me

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Making a mess...

I didn't think it was possible, but I have certainly managed to make the house look worse than it did.  Oh well!

Graham hung lots more radiators the other day, which was great but made me feel guilty AGAIN that I hadn't stripped the wallpaper behind them...  He was very reassuring that it is totally possible to disconnect the pipework and lift them off the walls down the line, but the concept of plumbing is way beyond my tiny brain, so I decided to just get on and do it before the pipes get connected!

So here are the Study, Bedroom 3, and Bedroom 2 yesterday:




And here they are tonight...  ummmmm!




I'm awaiting the return of my super strong hubby from orchestra tonight to re-hang the rads :)

On the positive side, the wallpaper in these three rooms came off like a DREAM so far!  That's not to say it's all perfect, there are a few patches of blistered paint etc, but it's along the same lines as the downstairs loo, compared to the Living Room and Bedroom 1 which are definitely going to need the walls skimming.  

Have a couple of bonus photos:

Landing vent grille off:


Rad in Bedroom 1, along with awful paintwork:



No comments:

Post a Comment