About Me

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wednesday 16 April - Garden

I have a couple of days off work and it's sunny - so obviously I spent the entire day in the garden :)

I bought loads of new plants with my birthday money and did some clearance and stuff...  here are pics:

Beautiful planter from my parents with rocket, lettuce seeds and parsley:


Planter and lavender:


Herb pots on the ugly manhole cover:


Herbs: chives, rosemary, sage, thyme, more sage, and lavender.


Garlic from Mum:


Lupin:


Agapanthus:


Scabious (horrible name for a lovely plant):


Penstemon:





One of four potato planters (my camera couldn't quite cope with the dark/bright aspects here so apologies for blurry photo):



I seem to spread out quite a bit when gardening...!


Veg beds:


It was 35 degrees in the sun today - bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment